Elite strategic communications agency seeking talented, energetic, and quick-witted Communications Advisor to join our tight-knit team.
At the intersection of communications and marketing, stands Storyline Strategies — a nimble agency that crafts compelling storylines using the precise lens of public opinion research. We have a proven track record, with global powerhouse clients that include, but aren’t limited to, Fortune 500 companies and Fortune 50 multinationals, technology pioneers, social policy thought-leaders, influential associations and emerging change-makers.
And we’re only getting started.
The Communications Advisor we seek will be an integral contributor to our growing enterprise. Candidates should have a deep appreciation for the written word, a creative affinity, and a headstrong curiosity. They will be asked to dive into a fast-paced environment in which no two days are the same. In the morning, you may be working on storyboards for a global product launch; after lunch, crafting a speech for a household name you’ll see on the evening news.
Namely, as a Communications Advisor with Storyline Strategies, you’ll:
- Research and write about issues of-the-day, in a variety of formats: from presentations to press releases (and everything in between);
- Think critically about, and craft yourself, messaging, strategy, and written statements for people and products in fields as far ranging as technology, healthcare, financial services, and politics;
- Be embedded in our San Francisco office so you have the opportunity to collaborate closely with senior staff and clients, as well as work with remote co-workers and members of our flagship DC office;
- Travel the country and, in time, the globe, to gain first-hand perspectives on the people our clients are trying to reach, the opinions they’re trying to shape, and the obstacles they’re attempting to overcome; and
- Work thoughtfully, thoroughly, and time-sensitively on all projects. Please note, these will include topics you follow in the news and issues you care about personally. (This is not a job for the disengaged.)
That’s why in seeking an ideal candidate, we believe applicants should:
- Have top-notch written and oral communications skills, coupled with a willingness to master the Storyline Strategies style and research methodologies.
- Be motivated, but not competitive. Our agency’s success is due to our team’s close collaboration and consistent editing of each other’s work.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years work experience in a relevant and/or complementary field. (Please note: This position is geared to professionals looking to gain first-rate and fast-paced communications experience.)
How to Apply: Please submit your resume, a brief cover letter, and two writing samples to email@example.com.
As we move in a new direction, we are looking for candidates who are interested in growing with us.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. Storyline Strategies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO